circus arts therapy ®
SCHEDULE, PRICES AND REGISTRATION
Our Circus Arts Therapy ® sessions are based on the school calendar, and are available August through December and January through May. Registration continues throughout the session provided that space is available. Summer groups are available in our Circus Arts Social Summer Camp.
Our student to teacher ratio is generally two-to-one. In some cases, the ratio may be reduced to one-to-one. In this case, additional fees may apply. An initial consultation with Carrie Heller, Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Registered Play Therapist, is required before admission to a group to ensure that all children will be placed in the right setting for their individual needs.
For those who prefer one-to-one attention, individual therapy sessions are available for all ages. Call us at 404-549-3000 for more information. Please do not email us to register. Due to HIPAA regulations related to patient protected health information, we cannot communicate confidential information via email.
Tuesdays. 3:25-4:15 PM ages 5-8
Tuesdays. 4:35-5:35 PM ages 8-12
Wednesdays. 4:35 - 5:35 PM ages 11-15
Thursdays. 3:25-4:15 PM ages 5-8
Thursdays. 4:35-5:35 PM ages 8-12
To reserve your space and schedule your initial consultation, call Carrie at 404-549-3000.
- Small group therapy is for children ages 5-15.
- An initial consultation and introduction to the circus equipment is necessary before admission to a group.
- One-on-one supervision may be required for some children. This will be determined during the initial consultation and introduction session.
- Students are required to give a minimum of two weeks notice, and preferably a month’s notice, before a child leaves group so we can prepare the group/child.
- We collect payments monthly for the next month.
- Missed sessions will incur the full charge. Individual or group make-up sessions may be provided.