circus arts therapy ®
SCHEDULE, PRICES AND REGISTRATION
Our Circus Arts Therapy ® sessions are based on the school calendar, and are available August through December and January through May. There is also a Summer session with session dates/times announced in May. Registration continues throughout the year, provided that space is available.
Our student to teacher ratio is generally two-to-one. In some cases, the ratio may be reduced to one-to-one. In this case, additional fees may apply. An initial consultation with Carrie Heller, Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Registered Play Therapist, is required before admission to a group to ensure that all children will be placed in the right setting for their individual needs.
For those who prefer one-to-one attention, individual therapy sessions are available for all ages. Call us at 404-549-3000 for more information. Please do not email us to register. Due to HIPAA regulations related to patient protected health information, we cannot communicate confidential information via email.
Wednesdays, 3:25 - 4:15 PM ages 5-9
Wednesdays, 4:35 - 5:35 PM ages 11-15*
Thursdays, 3:25-4:15 PM ages 5-8
Thursdays, 4:35-5:35 PM ages 8-12
To reserve your space and schedule your initial consultation, call Carrie at 404-549-3000.
- Small group therapy is for children ages 5-15*.
- An initial consultation and introduction to the circus equipment is necessary before admission to a group.
- One-on-one supervision may be required for some children. This will be determined during the initial consultation and introduction session.
- Students are required to give a minimum of two weeks notice, and preferably a month’s notice, before a child leaves group so we can prepare the group/child.
- We collect payments monthly for the next month.
- Missed sessions will incur the full charge. Individual or group make-up sessions may be provided.