workshops and trainings
STAYING AT THE STUDIO
We're looking forward to having you as our guest!
206 Rogers St. N.E., Suite 214
Atlanta, GA 30317
During trainings, we offer a very low rate to stay in the studio. For $20/night, you'll get access to the studio after hours (option of the sleeper couch or a mattress). Both the couch and mattress are available, to reserve either, click here.
Floorspace is available for up to 8 other trainees for $15/night. To reserve a spot in the studio, click here for the floorspace rate (change the quantity to match the number of nights you plan to stay). Studio deposits are refundable until the day the training ends.
What to Bring
Bring bedding if you're sharing the floorspace. If you have an air mattress, feel free to bring it. Our floor is pretty padded, so an air mattress is not usually necessary, but if you like the finer things :)
Please bring shower stuff and a towel - there's a washer and dryer, so you can do laundry while you're there.
We've got a full kitchen with oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, blender, coffee maker, plates, utensils, and pots and pans. Kroger runs can be figured out with fellow trainees, CAI Staff, Uber (Kroger is 24 hours).
Uber is fantastic in Atlanta. The ride from the airport to our studio is about $20. Our wonderful trainer, Jason is available for rides at a $15/hour rate. He'll do Thursday night airport runs for $20/pop, which is possibly cheaper than Uber, and well, we can vouch for his character and that he knows he way here.
We have a block of rooms reserved at the The Highland Inn in the Virginia Highlands. A single is $78.08/night and a double (which is 2 rooms with a shared bathroom) is $107.08/night - these prices include taxes, fees, free parking, and breakfast. If you're interested, let me know, we'll have to reserve them to get those rates, and we'll forward on the invoice. If you're interested in sharing a room, email me !
The accommodations listed below are conveniently located near the Circus Arts Institute. A rental car is recommended for transportation during your stay.
- Courtyard Decatur. (404) 371-0204, (about 10 minutes away), approximately $132 -$142/night.
- University Inn at Emory. (404) 634-7327, (about 10 minutes away), approximately $150-$170/night.
- Super 8 Hotel. (866) 538-0187, (about 10 minutes away), approximately $70/night
- Metro Extended Stay Decatur. (404) 267-3701, (about 10 minutes away). Rooms include free local calls, wifi, cable TV, housekeeping once per week and a completely furnished kitchenette. One King: Approximately $50/night or $210/week; Two Doubles: Approximately $55/night or $225/week
- Stonehurst Place. 923 Piedmont Ave. N.E. Atlanta, GA. 30309, (404) 881-0722, (about 15 minutes away), approximately $139/night
- Intown Suites. 1944 Piedmont Circle NE, Atlanta, GA 30324, (404) 875-0047, (about one mile away), from $169.99/week
- Homestead Studio Suites. 1339 Executive Park Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30329, (404) 325-1223, (about 2 miles away), approximately $52/night
- Staybridge Suites. Pharr Road, Atlanta, GA 30305, (404) 842-0800, (about 3 miles away), approximately $136/night
For those who are interested in something more luxurious, there are many hotels in midtown and downtown Atlanta, which is only about 10 minutes away.