workshops and trainings
STAYING AT THE STUDIO
We're looking forward to having you as our guest!
The studio is only available for the June/July 2018 trainings.
206 Rogers St. N.E., Suite 214
Atlanta, GA 30317
During trainings, we offer a very low rate to stay in the studio. For $20/night, you'll get access to the studio after hours (option of the sleeper couch or a mattress). Both the couch and mattress are available, to reserve either, click here.
Floorspace is available for up to 8 other trainees for $15/night. To reserve a spot in the studio, click here for the floorspace rate (change the quantity to match the number of nights you plan to stay). Studio deposits are refundable until the day the training ends.
What to Bring
Bring bedding if you're sharing the floorspace. If you have an air mattress, feel free to bring it. Our floor is pretty padded, so an air mattress is not usually necessary, but if you like the finer things :)
Please bring shower stuff and a towel - there's a washer and dryer, so you can do laundry while you're there.
We've got a full kitchen with oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, blender, coffee maker, plates, utensils, and pots and pans. Kroger runs can be figured out with fellow trainees, CAI Staff, Uber (Kroger is 24 hours).
Uber is fantastic in Atlanta. The ride from the airport to our studio is about $20. Some of our trainers are available for rides at a $15/hour rate. They can usually do Thursday night airport runs for $20/pop, which is possibly cheaper than Uber, and well, we can vouch for their character and that they know the way here.
The accommodations listed below are conveniently located near the Circus Arts Institute. A rental car is recommended for transportation during your stay.
- Courtyard Decatur. (404) 371-0204, (about 10 minutes away), approximately $132 -$142/night.
- University Inn at Emory. (404) 634-7327, (about 10 minutes away), approximately $150-$170/night.
- Super 8 Hotel. (866) 538-0187, (about 10 minutes away), approximately $70/night
- Metro Extended Stay Decatur. (404) 267-3701, (about 10 minutes away). Rooms include free local calls, wifi, cable TV, housekeeping once per week and a completely furnished kitchenette. One King: Approximately $50/night or $210/week; Two Doubles: Approximately $55/night or $225/week
- Stonehurst Place. 923 Piedmont Ave. N.E. Atlanta, GA. 30309, (404) 881-0722, (about 15 minutes away), approximately $139/night
- Intown Suites. 1944 Piedmont Circle NE, Atlanta, GA 30324, (404) 875-0047, (about one mile away), from $169.99/week
- Homestead Studio Suites. 1339 Executive Park Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30329, (404) 325-1223, (about 2 miles away), approximately $52/night
- Staybridge Suites. Pharr Road, Atlanta, GA 30305, (404) 842-0800, (about 3 miles away), approximately $136/night
For those who are interested in something more luxurious, there are many hotels in midtown and downtown Atlanta, which is only about 10 minutes away.