workshops and trainings
We're looking forward to having you as our guest!
206 Rogers St. N.E., Suite 214
Atlanta, GA 30317
During trainings, we do offer a very low rate to rent the studio after-hours. For $20/night, you'll get access to the studio after hours (option of the sleeper couch or an air mattress).
We also allow a few trainees to share the floorspace - the rate for that is $15/night. Both options are first to book, first serve. See details here.
The accommodations listed below are conveniently located near the Circus Arts Institute.
- Courtyard Decatur. (404) 371-0204, (about 10 minutes away), approximately $132 -$142/night.
- University Inn at Emory. (404) 634-7327, (about 10 minutes away), approximately $150-$170/night.
- Super 8 Hotel. (866) 538-0187, (about 10 minutes away), approximately $70/night
- Metro Extended Stay Decatur. (404) 267-3701, (about 10 minutes away). Rooms include free local calls, wifi, cable TV, housekeeping once per week and a completely furnished kitchenette. One King: Approximately $50/night or $210/week; Two Doubles: Approximately $55/night or $225/week
- Stonehurst Place. 923 Piedmont Ave. N.E. Atlanta, GA. 30309, (404) 881-0722, (about 15 minutes away), approximately $139/night
- Intown Suites. 1944 Piedmont Circle NE, Atlanta, GA 30324, (404) 875-0047, (about one mile away), from $169.99/week
- Homestead Studio Suites. 1339 Executive Park Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30329, (404) 325-1223, (about 2 miles away), approximately $52/night
- Staybridge Suites. Pharr Road, Atlanta, GA 30305, (404) 842-0800, (about 3 miles away), approximately $136/night
For those who are interested in something more luxurious, there are many hotels in midtown and downtown Atlanta, which is only about 10 minutes away.
There are a plethora of AirBnBs in the area, some of which have gotten rave reviews. Check them out!